- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Giana Sisters 2D
"The Great Giana Sisters" was one of the first platformers to be released on the Commodore 64. Although sales were stopped soon after the game’s release, The Great Giana Sisters became a cult classic, and Giana an iconic part of video game history.
In 2009, we started a reboot of Giana Sisters and released it on Nintendo DS. Giana Sisters DS marked the beginning of a new series of Giana Sisters games, with Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and Giana Sisters: Dream Runners being the latest releases.
Now we’re happy to give you a HD remake of the 2009 Nintendo DS version on Steam. It features beautiful HD graphics and full controller support. And of course the precise controls, intuitive handling and a smooth learning curve that platform fans expect. All balanced for hours of fun and challenges. It also contains the 32 levels of the original game – restored with love and care to resemble our take on the retro aesthetic.
Freed from the dust of decades, Giana Sisters 2D retains its cherished style, familiar features and the legendary original soundtrack in a fresh revision.
- Beautifully restored HD Remake of the Nintendo DS classic.
- Sharp, intuitive controls and an easy learning curve.
- Lovingly crafted modern take on retro graphics in HD.
- 80 completely new adventures.
- 32 fully restored classic levels will put a tear in the eye of many fans of the original version!
- Legendary soundtrack, inspired by Chris Huelsbeck.
- Customizable controls and full controller support.
- Steam integration: leaderboards, achievements, and trading cards.
- OS: Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon II X2 @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: SM3.0 DX9.0c level hardware (Nvidia GeForce 6800, ATI X1800 XT or higher)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Steam Controller or Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.