- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Rise of the Owlverlord
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Rise of the Owlverlord is a blistering platformer with morphing worlds, featuring seven brand new levels, a new boss and new gripping tracks from Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy!
Dash through tricky levels and transform the whole world at will in this fast-paced platformer. Rise of the Owlverlord combines graphics that pack a visual punch and tight controls with the challenge of retro era platforming. Fluidly morph between two dynamically different dream worlds to solve puzzles and combat grueling enemies and bosses. You’ll have to intertwine perky Giana’s twirling jump with punky Giana’s hammering dash attack to survive her dual nightmare.
- Powerful Abilities: Change Giana’s personality to unleash her unique abilities – you’ll need to control both sides to survive her dreams!
- Intuitive Controls and Smooth Gameplay: Master the tight knit controls to defeat the cunning trials ahead.
- Visual Punch:Giana’s dreamworlds leap off the screen with gorgeous 3D graphics that morph before your eyes.
- Twisted Puzzles: As Giana changes, so does the world around her. Collecting gems and finding secret locations requires strategy and interchanging the two worlds.
- Legendary Soundtrack:Each dream layer has its own music style. Experience a dual crossfading soundtrack by Chris Hülsbeck and Machinae Supremacy!
- More to Discover: There are 7 rich levels across several distinct worlds, each transforming into the two contrasting dreamworlds.
- Gut-wrenching Hardcore Modes: Hardcore and Über Hardcore modes also await players who are full masters of the game and quite possibly insane.
- Extras: Halloween-themed levels accessible from the start.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon II X2 @ 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: SM3.0 DX9.0c level hardware (Nvidia GeForce 6800, ATI X1800 XT or higher)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Keyboard
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.