Gimbal is the multiplayer shooter with buildable vehicles.
Craft the perfect ship, and then take to the skies with other pilots in real time combat. Cap flags, race ships, and blow each other up in a social multiplayer environment. Gimbal is the shooter you’ve been waiting for.
- Fast and Gnarly Top-Down gameplay
- Real Time Multiplayer for 16+ players over Internet/LAN
- Super Customizable Vehicles
- Choose from 142 parts, including engines, turrets, guns, and gadgets
- Build for power, speed, durability, handling, and awareness
- Multiple game modes [Battlegroup, Deathmatch, Capture The Flag, Racing]
- Player hosted servers
- Rigid Body Physics engine with Aerodynamics
- Bounty/Money system for player advancement
- Image-based ship sharing
- No DLC or fees. You bought the whole game- you get the whole game
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.0+ GHz Single Core CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB, Shader model 2.0, Nvidia GeForce 6600 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 600 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.