- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Glacier 3: The Meltdown
Since the press discovered multi-billionaire Bob Slayer’s best kept secret, the illegal Glacier Races, there are more applications than ever before for this deadly, crazy race. New contenders have entered the race, their vehicles are faster, stronger and equipped with new, experimental kind of weapons. Every each contender believes that their car is best equipped and will lead them to victory and an unthinkable amount of prize money.
In “Glacier3” you can select one of the 8 powerful cars. Find out what car and weapons work best in which tracks, or work best with your strategy. Will you go for the fastest time and leave all other contenders behind in dust, or will you just turn around and blow them into pieces?
- More, heavier and cooler weapons!
- More battle cars!
- More, better and interactive tracks!
- Loads of more features!
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.0 GHZ or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB Videocard, Shader model 2.0, ATI 9600, NVidia 6600 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.