- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Grand Class Melee 2
Grand Class Melee 2 is an RPG job system arena fighter featuring a huge roster of over 60 character classes to battle with. Drawing inspiration from JRPG favorites and the competitive classics of console multiplayer, players progress through 8 intensifying rounds of fierce combat, gain new abilities each round and build up their arsenals to the top of the class tree.
To bolster the slash/thrust/parry weapons-based melee, every player pairs the new ability of their chosen job with one earned from an earlier job for an ever-evolving, two-fisted loadout. With up to 4 players mixing & matching, the possibilities are sprawling!
The fight gets fleshed out further by bots, teams, custom scoring, deeply tweakable procedurally generated battlefields and beyond with additional gameplay options.
GCM2 offers a highly-customizable local-multiplayer brawl supporting up to 4 players on gamepads & keyboard.
Features currently available include:
- ‘Critters’ wander each biome, dropping a heart when killed (live as of v1.1.7!)
- ‘Selection Hiding’ to prevent opponents from counter-picking classes (live as of v1.1.4!)
- ‘Terrain Generation Customization’ that gives players the power to deeply customize the terrain generator (live as of v1.1.2!)
- ‘Steam Workshop Class Tree Modding’ that gives players the power to create & customize classes (live as of v1.1.0!)
- ‘AI Challenges’ with leaderboard support to bring fame to your hard-fought victories (live as of v1.0.16 & v1.0.14!)
- ‘Achievements & Trading Cards’ to round out the Steam game experience (live as of v1.0.16 & v1.0.13!)
- ‘Spectator Mode’ to set the AI on autopilot and relax as the melee unfolds (live as of v1.0.12!)
In the tradition of Street Fighter II, Warcraft II, Bomberman 2, Seiken Densetsu 2 and other greats you may not have played until they hit with part two, we present Grand Class Melee 2 – a game for those who like a little variety in their job system arena combat.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Intel Atom 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Additional Notes: XNA Framework 4.0, .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.