- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
There is no life. There is no hope. There is only the Grappledrome!
In the future, mankind leaves the flesh behind and uploads their minds to computers. But their digital paradise becomes a cyber hell when the Overlord, a malevolent artificial intelligence, arises and enslaves them all. For all eternity they are forced to compete in the Grappledrome for his twisted amusement!
Grappledrome is a tense, fast-paced multiplayer arena shooter built around a grappling/swinging movement mechanic – it’s Unreal Tournament meets Bionic Commando. Soar through the map looking for the ideal weapon pickup before ambushing your victim from on high. Make spectacular escapes, swing past obstacles and find new angles to re-engage your enemy. Delight the Overlord as you kill each other for all eternity!
- Fast-paced, multiplayer combat
- Unique grappling/swinging movement mechanic
- Jetpack to get yourself out of trouble
- Open, clutter-free maps that test your ability to shoot on the run
- Unique weapon set with more on the way!
- Offline play available in the form of Time Trial maps. Compete for the top spot on Steam leaderboards!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual-Core 64-bit CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX11 Compatible GPU w/1GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.