- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
It’s all about the teams, the rivals and the race in an intense new world of professional motorsport. Racing alongside a teammate, you must overcome key rivals and satisfy team sponsors in ferocious races where every pass and position counts. In a huge career, specialise in your favourite racing discipline or conquer them all feel the aggression of the pack in Touring Cars, manage tyre wear and race into the night in Endurance events, race Open-Wheel cars with precision, show car control in Tuner events and react on the fly in Street races. Each unique category features series dedicated to different classes, including Touring Cars, Hypercars, Endurance GT Cars, Prototypes, Single-Seaters, Super Modified vehicles, Drift cars and many more. Bursting with content, GRID Autosport features over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations and the world’s most exciting contemporary and classic high-performance racing cars to collect, tune and upgrade. Development has been driven by Community feedback to include the return of in-car view, authentic handling and multiplayer racing powered by RaceNet to deliver new challenges every week, plus all-new Racing Clubs for online team competition. Party modes, Demolition Derby and competitive split-screen modes complement the game’s extensive career mode and expansive core online game.
BUILD YOUR PRO RACING CAREER. Live out your professional race driver dream. Join and switch teams, earn sponsor rewards, beat your rivals and race with a teammate. Choose your favourite style of racing or conquer them all.
HUGE RANGE OF SERIES. Compete in series dedicated to Touring Cars, Hypercars, Endurance GT Cars, Prototypes, Single-Seaters, Super Modified vehicles, Drift cars and many, many more.
EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT RACING STYLES. Take on aggressive pack racing in Touring Cars, manage your tyre wear in Endurance competitions, race smoothly and with precision in Open-Wheel cars, demonstrate your car control in Tuner competitions and react on the fly in Street Races.
RACE THE MOST EXCITING CARS. Love the cars you race as you tune and upgrade the world’s most thrilling contemporary and classic high-performance racing cars. Show your style online by creating your own liveries and building your car collection.
RACENET MULTIPLAYER INTEGRATION. Join with friends to form Racing Clubs and race under your own team colours against other clubs in the community. Receive new challenges every week, track stats and climb leaderboards powered by RaceNet.
AUTHENTIC HANDLING. GRID Autosport’s new handling model recreates the feel of motorsport’s most exciting contemporary and classic racing cars, hitting an authentic, responsive sweet-spot between Arcade and Simulation handling.
REALISTIC AI. Feel the pressure of racing wheel-to-wheel against advanced, realistic rival driver AI who will defend their line, take chances or spin out under pressure depending on their personalities AI will adapt to the racing style taking place for an authentic experience, for instance, racing more cleanly in Open-Wheel events, or making contact in Touring Cars.
INTENSE RACING. In front of cheering crowds, every pass counts and every position matters. Become immersed in the race with the return of in-car view, use Teammate controls and Radio comms to ask your teammate to attack or defend for you to take the advantage.
A WORLD OF AUTOSPORT. GRID Autosport features over 100 routes across 22 incredible locations and the huge career and core online game is complimented with Party Modes plus competitive split-screen.
FEEDBACK DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT. Codemasters has consulted extensively with the Community, Racing Drivers and experts from AUTOSPORT magazine in designing and producing GRID Autosport.
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD3000 or AMD HD2000 Series or NVIDIA Geforce 8000 Series Series
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards •Intel HD3000 Series, HD4000 Series, HD5000 Series • AMD Radeon HD2000 Series, HD3000 Series, HD4000 Series, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series, R7 Series, R9 Series • NVIDIA GeForce 8000 Series, 9000 Series, GTX200 Series, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series, GTX700 Series • AMD Fusion A8 or higher
- OS: Mac OS 10.10.5
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB AMD 5000 series or better, Intel HD 4000 series or better and NVIDIA 600 series or better. New MacBooks are not supported (Intel HD 5300).
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, ATI HD3xxx series, ATI HD4xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series and NVIDIA 1xx series.
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04.02 (64bit) or SteamOS 2.0
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB NVIDA 640 or better with driver version 352.55
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel and AMD GPU's are not supported at time of release.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.