- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
While out exploring the galaxy with MOM, BUD’s parental spaceship, she goes to pieces. Like, literally – MOM’s all over the place. The positioning of that moon was terribly inconsiderate. Now her ship parts are scattered far and wide across an entire alien planet so rich in flora and fauna it would make even the most jaded galactic gardener’s head spin. It’s up to BUD to collect all her parts and get them back to the moon.
- Join this adorable wobbly robot on his fantastical acroBUDic adventure to the moon.
- Collect MOM’s ship parts with the help of your new friend POD. She likes planets. A lot.
- Explore an entire alien planet filled with excitement and wonder. And a Flungus.
- Walking’s overrated. Tuck BUD into Ball mode to boost, bounce and roll around the planet.
- Take to the air and soar between floating islands like a big metal bird with the Power Glider.
- Exercise those green fingers and overcome obstacles by spawning any plant you’ve found with the Floradex 3000.
- Ride giant Starplants into the sky (yes, we know what they look like…)
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10(64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel i3 550 @ 3.2 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 460GTv2 or AMD Radeon HD5770(1024MB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Best played with a gamepad.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.