- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Gun Metal is a futuristic action-packed experience where you take control of the fully transformable prototype combat vehicle known as the Havoc Suit.
The Havoc Suit, a prototype combat vehicle, remains the only hope to save civilization from a tireless enemy. Standing 10 meters tall, with an arsenal of devastating weaponry and the ability to transform instantly into an agile jet, only this formidable battle machine has the potential to halt the invaders!
Use the Havoc Suit to battle-ground-based enemies, or transform in the blink of an eye into an agile jet and take on aircraft in high-speed dogfights. Either way, get ready for mind-blowing action and out-of-this world graphics.
- Fight hordes of enemies through 14 incredible missions
- Scorch the earth, crush rocks under foot, fell trees
- Tear chunks out of towering buildings and raze entire settlements to the ground!
- Tool-up with an extensive armoury of devastating weaponry.
- OS: Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 900 MHz Intel
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 500 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.