- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
FAST, DEADLY AND UNRELENTING COMBAT
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan is a super fast playing, high intensity on-rails shooter set in modern-day Afghanistan. Whether fighting up close and personal with guns and grenades, raining down fire from a helicopter or laying waste with a main battle tank, Heavy Fire: Afghanistan is an immediately fun, pickup-and-play experience for hardcore gamers and novices alike.
EXPERIENCE FAST-PACED ACTION SET IN MODERN-DAY AFGHANISTAN
You’ve battled through some of the most intense combat situations known to man — and it ain’t over yet. Afghanistan is teeming with insurgents, and every day brings on new challenges. Today, it’s up to you and your men to bring down the enemy. The intelligence reports tell you that enemy forces have been plotting their next move from a shack hidden deep within the forest on a secluded mountainside. You’re going to surprise them in their own territory — and you’re bringing Heavy Fire.
Stay sharp in this blisteringly fast-paced modern day shooter. Protect your team as you move from cover to cover, eliminating threats as they appear! Fight on foot or in a variety of vehicles including tanks, helicopters, and APCs. Utilize weapons ranging from handguns to mounted cannons and grenades to stay alive, keep fighting, and complete your mission.
- 24 missions featuring Exclusive Multi-Cover System
- Experience gut-wrenching, fast-paced action set in modern-day Afghanistan
- Fight on foot. Fight by tank, assault vehicle, and helicopter
- More than 60 awards, ranks, and equipment upgrades
- Co-op multiplayer play for up to 4 players on one machine
- High quality graphics designed for 1080p
- Steam Cloud, Leaderboards, Achievements & Trading Cards!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00GHz or similar AMD Athlon 64
- Memory: 1500 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct3D 10 capable video card (NVIDIA® Geforce 8800 GT or AMD® Radeon™ HD 3870 or above) with at least 512 MB video memory. Some low-end integrated cards may not work.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible Audio
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.