- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Heroes of Legionwood
Heroes of Legionwood is a post-apocalyptic fantasy RPG in set in a realm on the brink of annihilation. Combining elements of modern western RPGs with the style and presentation of a classic JRPG, this is a journey no self respecting role player should miss!
Enter a post-apocalyptic fantasy world.
It has been 100 years since the world ended. Human civilization has been devastated by a malevolent force known only as the Darkness and only the last remnants of humanity remain. Playing the role of Locke, a young adventurer determined to save his people, you’ll discover a world where your choices have consequences and every victory comes with a price. Can you discover the origin of the Darkness and stop it once and for all, or will you succumb to its influence, dooming Legionwood to destruction?
Heroes of Legionwood consists of three separate arcs: Age of Darkness, Resurrection and End of Days. Either installment can be played on its own, but all three of them will combine to form one epic adventure.
- Play as a male or female protagonist, with unique romance options.
- No cliffhangers! Each episode tells a complete story arc.
- Deep character customization with dozens of skills and talents to master.
- Strategic turn based combat with three different difficulty levels.
- Dynamic and expressive companions who react to your decisions.
- Skill checks, dice rolls and dialogue options – tabletop style!
- Branching choices with far reaching consequences and multiple endings.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP or better (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA series or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound-compatible sound card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.