Includes Heroes of Might & Magic III and its expansions: Armageddon’s Blade and The Shadow of Death
Murder, treachery, resurrection, savage battles and ultimately-freedom!
When Erathia’s King Gryphonheart is murdered by traitors he is resurrected as an undead warlord who leads a ruthless invasion of his former Kingdom. Little resistance is met until his daughter Catherine, Queen of Enroth, returns to her homeland commanding an army of elite Enrothian warriors. Meanwhile the Necromancers raise large hordes of undead and advance towards the Erathian capitol. Queen Catherine receives the aid of her father’s survived generals and embarks on a crusade to reclaim her lost land.
You control the greatest heroes and fiercest creatures in a conflict of epic proportions, as Cathereine fights to restore her family’s rightful reign, uncover her father’s killers and free him from the dark prison of his undead body!
This is a must have for every Might and Magic series fan!
- Insanely addictive gameplay that will make you want to play “just one more turn” over and over again
- Great multiplayer, especially when playing in hot seat mode on one PC
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 - both 32/64bit versions
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ @ 2.0 GHz (or better)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD2900 (256MB VRAM or more with Shader Model 4.0)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required * This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT4.0 * Windows XP and Vista are not officially supported for this title although they may run the game properly.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.