I am Setsuna
More Reviews & Accolades
9/10 “I Am Setsuna is a delightful breath of fresh air” – RPGSite
8/10 “I Am Setsuna proves that there’s still room for the JRPG genre” – Spaziogames
About the Game
The I am Setsuna Collector’s Edition includes the full game and the beautiful 27 melody original soundtrack ‘Winter’s End’ by composer Tomoki Miyoshi.
This is the story of Setsuna; a young woman of incredible inner strength and the sacrifice she must make to save the people of her land.
The Island had a custom.
To maintain peace, once a decade, a sacrifice was offered to a fiend on the island.
However, one year, the fiend grew violent before the next sacrifice was due.
Those living on the island were afraid and tried to calm the fiend by offering a sacrifice; Setsuna, chosen because of her powers of enchantment.
Setsuna must leave with her safeguards for the farthest land, where the ceremony of sacrifice will be held.
- A great homage to JRPG masterpieces of yesteryear, using the latest technology to develop a truly memorable story and player experience and bring the authentic JRPG style to current hardware.
- A new battle system inspired by the timeless JRPG classic, Chrono Trigger.
- An emotionally impactful and memorable story which immerses players in the narrative of Setsuna, whose story portrays heartrending sorrow.
- Beautiful character designs and varied in-game locales evoke nostalgia for classic RPGs.
To access your pre-purchase rewards please navigate to the following directory:
If you’ve purchased the I am Setsuna Sountrack (whether as part of the Collector’s Edition or separately) the album will be located here:
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Core i3 2GHz and above
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS250 / Radeon HD5750 or better
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.