- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
IHF Handball Challenge 14
Discover the best handball simulation!
Become a handball champion playing the first simulation with 120 official teams from the 3 most prestigious leagues: the Ligue Nationale de Handball (France), the Toyota Handball Bundesliga (Germany) and the Liga Asobal (Spain).
Experience all the sensations of handball with 8 types of shots, 4 types of passes, various defensive moves and the possibility to adjust your strategy in real time.
Play the best teams and the best players of the 2013-2014 season, such as Luc Abalo and Dominik Klein.
Create your own player, customize him from head to toe and get ready for a unique Career mode. Participate in national championships and international tournaments, create your own tournament and play with up to 4 players at the same time!
- OS: Windows® XP updated with the latest Service Pack
- Processor: Intel™ Core 2 Duo 2 GHz / AMD™ Athlon 64 X2 or above
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® Geforce 8800 GT or AMD® Radeon™ HD 3870 or above (has to run Pixel Shader 3.0) with at least 512 MB video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.