- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
The Man With The Hat Is Back In His Greatest Adventure Yet!
1939 – The eve of World War II. Nazi agents are about to get their hands on a weapon more dangerous than the atom bomb. Only Indy can stop them before they unleash the deadly secret that sank Atlantis.
- Point ‘n’ click your way through fistfights, puzzles, balloon rides, car chases and Indy one-liners.
- Explore over 200 spectacular locations.
- Hear LucasArts’ exclusive iMUSE create a musical score that follows your every move.
- Play and replay – three unique challenging paths to vanquish the Reich.
- OS: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: Any 2002 era PC or better
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Graphics: 2 MB - PCI Graphics Card
- DirectX®: Required for sound
- Hard Drive: 155 MB
- Sound: 16-bit sound card
- OS: Mac OS X version 10.5 (or newer)
- Processor: Intel Processor
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB free disk space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.