- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Ionball 2: Ionstorm
IonBall 2: Ionstorm is an arcade game with a modern 3D twist; re-live the joys and frustrations (in equal measure) of classics games such as Breakout and Arkanoid, in a no holds barred fast action game with stunning 3D environments, awesome effects and a thumping soundtrack.
Battle through 60 formidable levels and 3 boss levels with a multitude of enemies; each with their own unique abilities. Upgrade your armament from a range of weaponry such as the mighty machine-gun upgrade for the ball, or the rampant rail-gun for your bat; Ionball 2: Ionstorm will set blood pumping and pulse racing like no other ball game before it!
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6 ghz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card supporting DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.