- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Iron Grip: Warlord (incl. Scorched Earth DLC)
Iron Grip: Warlord invigorates tower defense with first-person shooter elements to give a new twist to the genre.
It puts you in the heat of the battle, fighting off hordes of AI-controlled invaders. Play alone or with friends, in a diverse and challenging struggle to save all of Atelia.
Iron Grip: Warlord is set in an alternate universe where you take on the role of an Atelian Warlord. Gain power by killing the enemy or gathering valuables. Use this power to increase your personal arsenal or build structures to aid you in battle. Protect the Stronghold against waves of infantry, tanks and other powerful enemies. If the Stronghold falls, the defenders will surely lose heart and the battle will be lost. Do you have what it takes to defend your country?
- Online co-op multiplayer with up to 8 players
- A new twist on popular tower defense gameplay
- Eight richly detailed maps
- Engaging and challenging battles
- Diverse enemy units, including the massive walkers, hordes of infantry, and the fearsome officer
- Beautiful concept artwork and stylistic art design
- Play single player with AI bots, or team up with other people over LAN or internet
- With Warlord, you’re never bored! Enemies have many different abilities and teamwork is essential if you are going to survive
- OS: Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or Athlon XP 2000+
- Memory: 512 MB of available system memory
- Hard Drive: 550 MB of available hard drive space
- Graphics: 128 MB OpenGL compatible Video Card (FX 5200 or Radeon 8500 or better)
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Soundcard
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.