- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
ARCADE-ACTION WWII air combat –
Player takes on the role of the two pilots, Jack and Amelia, as they attempt to take down Nazi aerial menace across a rich campaign of missions, each with numerous objectives and enemies as well as side objectives. While fast paced action goes you will also have to consider some strategy, assigning your partner primary objectives to shoot down, in order to succeed.
Iron Wings is mainly an arcade game, a flying shooter, where shooting won’t be enough, where weapons or tools mounted on each of the two planes have its role on completing each mission, and you have to deal with the decision of what to do and how to do it.
During flight, you will control both pilots and their plane, switching between them anytime you need, assigning orders to the other one. Each of the two planes carries different extra tools to be used during the mission.
Extra tools as Chaffs and Magnetron as radar countermeasures, Photo Camera to report detailed visuals of some objectives, Search Light to discover and focus targets on night scenarios and more to discover.
Wise choice of camouflages also influence your visibility to enemies, and consequentially will help you to avoid some damages.
Iron Wings follows the story of two childhood friends who join the war in a special air force squadron. Under the guidance of Colonel David Ruse, their objective is to locate and stop the general Adler ahead of the ‘Ahnenerbe’, a secret team of Nazi archaeologists and scientists.
Game starts during a fund raising in NY and rapidly moving into war operations with the Operation Husky (the invasion of Sicily) following the real events in the search for Adler.
Pilots will face aerial and ground missions from NY, rebuilt in deep detail as in the ‘40s, and other USA locations as Black Canyon, to many of the real battlefields along Europe, from Sicily to Naples passing through Poland and Germany.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Processor: AMD or Intel Dual-Core processor running at ~3.3 GHz (minimum AMD Phenom II X4 810 or Intel Core i5 650).
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible NVIDIA, ATI/AMD graphic card with 2GB of dedicated VRAM (and Shader Model 3.0 support).
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
- Additional Notes: Keyboard Supported - Steam Controller, XBox Controller or compatible Recommended
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.