- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Jagged Alliance 2 Classic DLC
This DLC includes the original Version of Jagged Alliance 2 (released 1999)
About Jagged Alliance 2
FIGHT for freedom …
… KILL for cash!
… And even if it is a totally crappy, corrupt regime,don’t suppose for one moment that you as the liberator will be greeted with open arms. A ruthless dictator has taken control of the tiny nation of Arulco. The country’s large army has a terrified population in its iron grip, itsonly opposition is a ragtag bunch of rebels.
The bad news: you’re incharge of the rebels. The good news: some of the world’s best mercenaries will fight on your side…if you can afford them. Ahead lies asavage struggle for freedom. To win, you’ll need the negotiating skills of a diplomat, the strategic genius of a general, the battle tactics of a commando………And A Whole Lot Of Guts.
ONLY THE BEST OF STRATEGY…
- Incomparable depth of gaming combined with a non-linear gameplay
- A unique mixture of real time reconnaissance and turn based combat
- You influence the smallest details of every tactical move
- Create your own optimal mercenary.
- Interact with more than 100 characters.
- Recruit teams of mercenaries all with their own unique personality.
- The likes and dislikes of mercenaries between themselves influence the motivation and skill of a team.
- Mercenaries have an excellent memory for the behavior of the gamer: Good and bad experiences have their own effect on the players game.
- Three difficulty levels
- OS:XP / Vista / 7
- Processor:Intel or AMD Singlecore CPU
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:3D Graphics card with DirectX support and 64 MB RAM
- Hard Drive:1.5 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 9 compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.