Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Play as two of gaming’s most disturbing and realistic criminals; Lynch – a self medicated psychopath – and Kane – a disillusioned and desperate ex-mercenary, in a gritty and brutal crime shooter from IO Interactive. Kane and Lynch face the consequences of their actions when a simple job gone wrong finds them on a desperate and frantic struggle to escape. Experience their fight to survive through the back streets and rooftops of Shanghai’s gritty underworld. They can trust no one, not even each other as the cracks begin to appear in Lynch’s sanity and Kane’s stability.
Non-stop action in Single Player, online Co-op and Multiplayer. New and unique Fragile Alliance multiplayer game modes provide an experience to suit all criminal minds.
- Raw, Real & Uncut – Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days introduces a unique, unseen visual style to video games. Taking visual references from documentary filmmaking and the user-generated era, Kane & Lynch 2 delivers a sense of intense realism never before experienced.
- Play as Lynch – Play as Lynch and follow his story. He is living a comfortable life in Shanghai, he’s making money and is about to make a fat deal where the pay is beyond his wildest dreams and nothing is going to get in his way.
- Down Not Dead – Adding further intensity to the brutal gameplay, players will have a second chance at taking out their enemies; Choose between continuing the gunfight from the ground or try to escape by crawling towards cover.
- Online Co-op – Play as Kane and Lynch
- Fragile Alliance – The highly celebrated multiplayer experience returns with a collection of new and improved modes.
- From the Creators of the Critically Acclaimed Hitman Series – The studio behind the best-selling Hitman titles and 2007’s Kane & Lynch: Dead Men.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel 3.0 GHz or AMD 2.5 GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB (XP), 2 GB (Vista)
- Graphics: Nvidia 7800 / ATI X1800 or better (Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB Video Memory)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Controller Support: Xbox 360 Controller
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.