- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
KartKraft (Incl. Early Access)
LAUNCH DAY FEATURES
- 3 Circuits – Paul Fletcher International, Geelong Kart Club, Go Kart Club of Victoria
- 8 Chassis Manufacturers: Arrow, CRG, Deadly, Formula K, Monaco, OK1, Praga, Sodi
- 1 Engine: IAME X30
- PvP Leaderboard Mode
Master the skill of racing karts accelerating to 60mph in just 3.2 seconds with no suspension whilst fighting 20 other drivers. Learn what it takes to corner at over 2.5G while balancing on only three wheels as your engine screams at 21,000 RPM. Hear your tyres squeal as they slide and deform, trying to grip the track. Experience the most advanced vehicle physics ever produced for a racing game with KartKraft.
SHOWCASE YOUR STYLE
Look the part and stand out from the competition. Kit up in the latest gear from Alpinestars, Arai, Freem, Momo, OMP and Sparco with more being added during Early Access content updates. Dress the way you want by choosing the suits, gloves, boots and helmets to show off your unique style.
Build your kart from the ground up with over 60 components and 1000+ parts that all affect handling. Swap out axles, sprockets, carburetors, rims, hubs, torsion bars and many more. If you can see it, you can change it.
LASER SCANNED CIRCUITS
Feel your kart bend, twist and bounce on every bump, crack and kerb in the track as you drive on officially licensed circuits from around the world. Scanned with the same technology used in laser guided missile systems, every surface is accurate to the millimeter. The only thing closer is real life.
Learn from the best as you climb your way to the top of the leaderboards in the ultimate hotlapping competition. See where you rank against your friends, your country and across the globe. With every lap recorded and uploaded to our servers in high-fidelity, see exactly where your competitor brakes, turns and accelerates to gain the edge and send them home.
- OS: 64-Bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, or Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX-8120
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 760
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 32 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated
- Additional Notes: Game in Early Access, final specs to be defined
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.