Expand your Kerbal experience like never before with Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion. The first expansion pack for the critically acclaimed space simulation game adds new content to Kerbal Space Program, including an immersive Mission Builder, a History Pack featuring missions inspired by historical events, and a wealth of new parts for players to use across their KSP experience. Create, launch, and share like never before with Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion.
- Mission Builder: This robust new feature puts the process of creating and editing missions in players’ hands with endless possibilities. Players can customize their own missions to include launches, landings, rescues, malfunctions, explosions, repairs, and much more. Unique victory conditions, exciting challenges, and unexpected obstacles provide an array of complexity in these missions. Challenge others by sharing your created missions with the KSP community.
- History Pack: Play a variety of pre-made missions inspired by humankind’s own space exploration. From spacewalking to crash landing and everything in between, players can attempt to recreate moments inspired by historic events, but with a unique Kerbal twist.
- New Parts: This expansion also includes dozens of new parts along with new astronaut suits, all inspired by the historic Space Race. Players can use these parts and suits throughout Kerbal Space Program.
- OS:Windows Vista SP1 64-bit
- Processor:Core 2 Duo
- Memory:3GB RAM
- Graphics:DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 512MB VRAM
- Hard Drive:4 GB HD space
- OS:macOS Mavericks (10.9) 64-bit
- Memory:3 GB RAM
- Graphics:SM 4.0 512MB VRAM
- Hard Drive:4 GB HD space
- OS:Ubuntu 14.04 LTS 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB HD space
- Video Card: SM 4.0 512MB VRAM
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.