- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Kill to Collect
“GIT GUD AND DIE TRYING”
Kill to Collect is a cyberpunk rogue-like for up to four player co-op that is designed for short bursts of intense gameplay sessions, rewarding players for their skilled survival. Featuring procedurally generated levels, Kill to Collect brings a constant challenge. No two experiences are the same and every interaction could be the difference between life and death.
Set in Geoshelter Alpha, a dangerous and dystopian world that is the last known city on Earth, hired bounty “Hunters” patrol the lawless slums below to defeat enemies and reinstill order. Whether hired for money or glory, the “Hunters” all follow the same code: Kill to Collect.
Diverse Gameplay and Characters
You will play as one of four “Hunters,” each with their own abilities and fighting styles. With a diverse cast of characters, each single player run offers a different gameplay experience. Mix and match Hunters in co-op to create complementary team builds and unique synergies.
The playable characters include:
- Kate Katana – The leader of the group and an all-around badass, sword-wielding, warrior woman.
- Ivan Ironfist – The pretty boy raver who packs a punch with his bionic arms and has no need for physical weapons.
- Riot Ray – The tanky former Corp officer who believes the best offense is a good defense.
- Shocking Shelly – The rocket-fueled mechanic who fights with her homemade biomata suit, turrets and electrocution.
Strategic Co-Op Multiplayer
Encouraging collaboration and precision, Kill to Collect offers a unique co-op multiplayer experience so you can team up with friends to face the perils ahead.
80’s Cyberpunk Makes Its Comeback
Inspired by 80’s cyberpunk anime and manga classics, Kill to Collect delivers an action-packed, atmospheric experience with a synthwave soundtrack to power your runs.
3 Game Modes
- Clean up the streets in the Story Campaign.
- Clear eight floors as fast as possible to get to the top of the leaderboards in Challenge Mode. Choose between playing the Repeatable Challenges or the One-Try Challenge (both refreshed daily).
- Hunt any bounty in any order, without the story beats in Free Hunt Mode.
- OS: Windows Vista 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad q6600 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 8800GT or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) is strongly recommended
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.