- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
King’s Bounty (Platinum Edition)
Items of this bundle
- King’s Bounty: Armored Princess
- King’s Bounty: Crossworlds
- King’s Bounty: The Legend
King’s Bounty: Armored Princess is a sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend. Players will take on the role of Princess Amelie who travels around the world of Teana and searches for the renowned knight, and her mentor, Bill Gilbert. This new world of King’s Bounty: Armored Princess is full of mysteries and dangers. The new character, the Princess, will encounter horrible creatures, huge monstrous bosses and a new race, the bloodthirsty Lizards. As in the multi-award winning game on which this sequel is based, the player has many options to resist these new enemies. Various new skills and characteristics of Amelie as well as her chance to fly will help her overcome the hordes attacking the kingdom.
The Princess is accompanied by a Pet Dragon, at the very beginning small and amusing, but its abilities develop steadily until it becomes an incredible ally. He will do his best to protect the Princess during the battles, starting with easy blows and treasure hunting and finishing with battle rage and volcano summoning.
- New fascinating story-line and a whole new continent to explore
- A new female character to play – Princess Amelie
- Medals giving bonuses can be received for special achievements
- Pet Dragon which becomes more powerful as the player does
- New Lizard race
- Possibility to turn your horse into a Pegasus which can fly
- Fast travel between opened continents
- Hire companions
- Resurrection of the classic system of contracts and headhunting
- Improved role playing system including more abilities and the chance to achieve level 50 and higher
- Brand new spells and new Adventure Magic spell for game map
- New unique bosses: Driller, Gremlion, Archdemon Baal and many others
- New engine supporting the latest graphic effects
- Beautiful, hand drawn environments
- Mac version is available in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish and Italian languages
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.6GHz
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 6600 with 128 MB or equivalent ATI
- Hard Drive: 5.5 GB of free space
- Sound: DirectX-compatible soundcard
- OS: Mac OSX 10.6 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 3.02 GB
- Video Card: ATI or NVIDIA video card with at least 256Mb VRAM
- Additional: 15" or larger display is recommended
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.