- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
King’s Bounty: The Legend
King’s Bounty: The Legend is an adventure game with tactical turn-based battles and role-playing elements. In a fairy tale fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages, wise kings and beautiful princesses the player controls a hero. Leading their character through the game world, exploring it, commanding armies in battle and accomplishing various quests can mean great reward or huge defeats.
Gameplay is divided into two major sections: adventure mode and battle mode. While playing in adventure mode the gamer controls their character in real-time. With several classes available at the start of a new game, the player moves through the adventure map seeking various treasures, fighting monsters and accomplishing quests tasked to him by the local stewards. Once in battle mode the gamer assumes the role of a war chief, leading his troops in tactical turn-based combat. Battles take place on land or sea, in dungeons or castles or even in some items! The hero himself doesn’t participate in the combat, but can assist his troops by casting spells or summoning different creatures.
- Real-time (adventure) meets turn-based (battles) gameplay
- Rich fantasy setting, storyline with a lot of twists and an unexpected ending
- Three types of characters to choose from — Each of them with unique characteristics and abilities
- Huge game world with dozens locations and battlefields — both on the surface and in the dungeons
- The game world isn’t static — enemies don’t just sit and wait for the hero to arrive, they pursue their own aims and try to get into the player’s way
- Mac version is available in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish and Italian languages.
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista™ 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Pentium® 4 2.6 GHz or Athlon 64 +2800 (Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or Athlon 64 +3200 recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM under XP and 2 GB RAM under Vista (2GB recommended)
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 256MB or ATI Radeon X800 256MB or better (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 512MB or ATI Radeon X1900 512MB or better recommended)
- Sound: DirectX version 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 5.5 GB
- DirectX®: DirectX version 9.0c (included) or higher
- Input Devices: OS-supported keyboard and mouse
- OS: Mac OSX 10.6 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- Memory: 1 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2.54 GB
- Video Card: ATI or NVIDIA video card with at least 256Mb VRAM
- Additional:15" or larger display is recommended
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.