Krater – Character DLC Mayhem MK13 DLC
Mayhem Mk13, the pinnacle of aggressive assault technologies formed from the knowledge extracts of a Mutant Slayer’s brain and the latest cybernetic limbs collected from the Underside. The Mayhem Mk13 will be your tank’s best friend close up and your medikus’ saviour from afar. Dare to delve deeper on high-risk excavation ventures where the Mayhem Mk13′s tactical flexibility will be the difference between life and death.
More on the Mk13:
The first of many planned cybernetic characters, the Mayhem Mk13 offers a new and exciting add-on for your team. It is a Hybrid melee assassin/ranged DPS class that combines high damage output in both close quarters and from a distance. He is also well suited for co-op since his guided strike ability is able to take out very powerful enemies entangled by other characters abilities.
- OS:Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor:Dual Core 2.4GHz processor
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:Shader 4.0 compatible card (minimum: Nvidia GeForce 8xxx, AMD Radeon 2xxx)
- Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible sound card
- Additional:Krater requires DirectX 10, a DirectX 10 compatible video card, and Windows Vista or Windows 7. There is no support for Windows XP or DirectX 9.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.