- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Lakeview Cabin Collection
Relive the horror movies of the 70’s and 80’s by answering the question: What would you do if you found yourself in a slasher film?
The Lakeview Cabin Collection is an exploration of the world of cult horror movies through four episodes, each with their unique themes and features.
Play as four companions as they use anything they can find to survive in a horror experience unlike any other.
- OS: Windows 7, XP
- Processor: 1.2GHz processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8-compatible graphics card with at least 32MB of video memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 220 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller or Direct Input compatible controller
- OS: OS 10.6+
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 230 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.