- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
A controller is strongly recommended to play Lantern
About the Game
“Once upon a time, there was a very sad princess. She felt so unloved and unhappy, that everything around her became grey and lifeless and the entire land was deprived of its color and joy. Our fable begins when a single, lonely lantern was lit in a faraway village…”
Be the wind and guide a beautiful sky lantern that spreads the powerful message of everlasting love, by bringing life and color back to the world around you. Enjoy four beautiful Asian-inspired worlds, each with a different theme, nature and architecture. Spread vibrant, happy colors through grey and lifeless lands by flying over them as a red, light-emitting lantern.
The influence of the lantern’s light not only changes the color of the world, but also produces various additional effects, such as turning other lamps on, bringing animals to life, and making windmills start spinning. You’ll ultimately succeed once the kingdom is full of color and happiness has returned to the land.
- Bring the powerful message of everlasting love to four Asian-inspired worlds
- Create wonderful lantern festivals by spreading warmth and joy
- Restful music and peaceful sounds will accompany you on your journey towards happiness
- Immerse yourself in a relaxing experience, like a virtual coloring book with an aesthetic atmosphere
- Virtual reality support (Oculus Rift and HTC Vive)
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (i5-2500K for VR)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Standard: nVidia GeForce GTX450 / VR: nVidia GeForce GTX970 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: VR Requirements: Core i5 2500K / 8 GB RAM / nVidia GeForce GTX970 or better
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.