- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Legend of Miro
You should also like...
- Survival is the most important thing in Legend of Miro. Learn how to adapt and survive in the wild, while trying to get back to your previous life. Try to overcome hunger and cold in order to stay alive.
- Make sure you choose your allies and your enemies in order to survive and to find out what has happened to you.
- Decide what is best for you, but choose carefully as you could regret your decisions. There are various decision points that will alter the story according to your choices.
- Crafting is part of survival in the wild, so learn to craft items in order to stay alive and progress.
- Mining and Wood cutting will help you get some income that you can use to obtain ingredients, items, weapons, accomodation, food and more. These activities are based on an original system that will make things a lot more interactive. Keep in mind that you have to decide what you spend your money on. Prioritize things so that you do not regret it afterwards.
- Challenging Quests are part of the storyline, but there are also secondary quests that will help you improve your skills and survivability. Complete over 50 quests as you try to find out what has happened to you and who is responsible about your faith.
- Complete various mini games such as mazes, quizzes, puzzles and more.
- Become better at what you do. As you progress, so does James, increasing his survival skills, health, combat skills and more. You will become a better survivor as you complete challenges and quests.
- Explore large areas that will put your mind to work. Make sure you have proper equipment before you adventure into the caves and mazes. Who knows how long it will take before you find your way out.
Thank you all for voting and helping Legend of Miro to get Greenlit. We appreciate all your help and support!
About the Game
The story puts you in James Sullivan’s shoes. A programmer at Red Zone 44 Security Inc. His main job at the company is to develop firewall algorithms to ensure the security of the clients servers. James is fascinated by numerology and has developed an obsession for various numbers and their meaning.
Due to his job, someone decides to change his life forever by forcing him to reconsider his priorities and the important things in his life. Play as James as you try to survive and return to your normal life as a changed person. But what if you can’t? Is everything you accomplished gone forever?
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB Video RAM, Shader model 3.0 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Integrated Graphic Cards may require additional memory.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.