Build the adventure from Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the first four Harry Potter stories – LEGO style! Explore Hogwarts™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learn spells, brew potions and relive the adventures like never before with tongue-in-cheek humor and creative customization that is unique to LEGO videogames!
- The Magic is Building!
- Connect the bricks from the Privet Drive to the Triwizard Tournament and experience the magic of the Harry Potter™ adventures – LEGO style.
- Play as Harry, Ron, and Hermione as well as other favorite characters.
- Explore Hogwarts™ castle, Diagon Alley™, the forbidden Forest, the village of Hogsmeade™ and more.
- Cast a spell with a friend and play through the first four stories as a team with Co-op play.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel P4 1.8 GHz/AMD Athlon XP 2200+
- RAM: 512MB
- Graphics Card: ATI X1300/NVIDIA GeForce FX 5800 (256 MB RAM)
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX®9.0c compatible audio device
- Input Devices: Keyboard; Xbox 360 Controller for Windows supported
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.