- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
LEGO: Harry Potter Years 5-7
You should also like...
Based on the last three Harry Potter books and final four films, LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 takes players through Harry Potter’s heroic adventures in the Muggle and wizarding worlds. From Privet Drive in Little Whinging to Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade and Hogwarts, players will encounter new faces, new challenges and new magic, preparing them for the ultimate face-off against Lord Voldemort!
- Learn and use new charms and spells, including the Unforgivable Curses
- Master advanced duelling skills and battle Voldemort’s Death Eaters
- Unlock over 100 characters, including Fenrir Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange & Professor Slughorn
- Explore new locations, including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric’s Hollow
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play with dynamic split screen
- OS: Windows XP SP3 Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core CPU @ 2GHz (Pentium D or better)
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8.5 GB free HDD space
- Video Card: Shader Model 3 graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce 6800, 7800, 8xxx or better; ATI X1950 or better)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.