- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
LEGO® Indy is back in his biggest adventure yet. Battle through all four movies, including all-new levels from the original adventures and your favorite new moments from The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull… or in true LEGO® fashion, get creative and build your own levels to play with friends!
- New modes including two-player drop-in, drop-out split-screen gameplay lets you play together with your friends and family like never before
- For the first time, create your own levels and play them with friends!
- New vehicles, characters and abilities in the biggest LEGO environments ever!
- Use a variety of weapons from the environment to fight enemies (e.g., chairs, guns, swords, bottles)
- Collect artifacts through the game to unlock more than 60 playable characters, including villains and supporting characters (Marion Ravenwood, Mutt Williams, Short Round, Rene Belloq, Willie Scott, Marcus Brody, Dr. Henry Jones Sr. and Irina Spalko)
- A complete retelling of Indy’s three original adventures from the first game, for a whole new experience!
- Includes all your favorite moments from The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
- OS: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: Intel P4 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon XP 2200+
- Memory: 256MB of ram, 512MB for Vista
- Graphics: ATI X1300 with 256MB of ram, or Nvidia FX5800
- Hard Drive: 5.0 GB
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.