LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Build, Battle and Brawl your way out of trouble!
Play through all three classic Indiana Jones™ movies and relive your favorite Indy adventures in the tongue-in-cheek worlds of LEGO®.
- Explore and Discover – Battle enemies, solve puzzles, and seek out the world’s greatest treasures.
- More Than 60 Playable Characters – Take control of Indy, his friends, and even his enemies. Team up with a friend and together search for fortune and glory.
- Whip Into Action! – Attack and disarm enemies, swing over perilous pits, and interact with LEGO® objects and puzzles!
- OS: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 3 1GHz or AMD Athlon XP
- Memory: 256 MB (XP), 512 MB (Vista)
- Graphics: 128 MB Graphics card with Shader Model 2.0 Capability
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.