- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
LEGO: Marvel Super Heroes 2 – Season Pass (DLC)
The LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 2 Season Pass includes 6 new playable levels and 4 character packs inspired by the films and comics of the Marvel universe. Download to play the following:
• Classic Guardians of the Galaxy Character Pack
• Agents of Atlas Character Pack
• Out of Time Character Pack
• Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 Movie Character and Level Pack
• Champions Character Pack
• Marvel’s Black Panther Movie Character and Level Pack
• Cloak And Dagger Character and Level Pack
• Runaways Character and Level Pack
• Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War Movie Character and Level Pack
• Marvel’s Ant-Man and The Wasp Movie Character and Level Pack
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x86 and x64
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3240 (2 * 3400) or equivalent, AMD Athlon X4 740 (2 * 3200) or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 (1024 MB), Intel Iris Pro 5200 (shared), Radeon HD 5850 (1024 MB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- OS: macOS 10.13.5
- Processor: 1.8GHz Intel Core i3 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB Nvidia 650M, 2GB AMD Radeon M290, Intel Iris Pro 5200 or better (see notes for more details)
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- * All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- * All 15” Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- * All 15" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB Graphics Card
- * All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 1.8GHz i3 processor or better
- * All 27” iMacs released since Late 2013 (1)
- * All 27" iMac Pros
- * All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
- 1. Late 2012 models with a Nvidia 675MX or Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.
- The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- * All Mac Mini's since Late 2012
- * All 12" MacBooks released since Early 2016
- * All 13" MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012
- * All 13" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- * All 13” Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- * All 21’5” iMacs released since Early 2013
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.