- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean
LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action adventure game that brings the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colorful characters to life in LEGO Brick form. Players will experience all the memorable scenes from all four films in the humorous and quirky LEGO Video Games style.
Experience the swashbuckling adventure, irreverent humor, memorable characters and amazing creatures of the Pirates of the Caribbean universe (content from all 4 films), through action-adventure gameplay, engaging puzzles and hilariously quirky LEGO cutscenes.
Play as Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa, Davy Jones and all of your other favorite Pirates of the Caribbean characters, each with their own personalities!
Experience your favorite sequences from all four films in an all-new way with the "LEGO twist" that takes players from the port of San Juan to the pirate haven of Tortuga and everywhere in-between!
Local Co-op play, one of the most beloved features of the LEGO video game series, returns to allow you to team up and enjoy the adventure with others!
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 / XP SP3
- Processor: 2.7 GHz Intel Pentium 4 class or AMD Athlon or equivalent processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB 3D video card supporting Shaders 3.0 (NVIDIA 8800 GT or higher, ATI Radeon HD 3870 or higher)
- Additional Notes: Onboard (built-in) integrated chipsets are not supported (e.g., Intel on-board 8xx/9xx series chipsets, SiS and S3 series, ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 and X1300)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.