- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
LEGO: Star Wars – The Complete Saga
Kick Some Brick in I through VI
Play through all six Star Wars movies in one videogame! Adding new characters, new levels, new features and for the first time ever, the chance to build and battle your way through a fun Star Wars galaxy on your PC!
- New Gameplay Features with enhanced Force Powers, new power-ups and new Challenge Modes.
- Solve Puzzles through the use of creative thinking, teamwork and unique building situations.
- Over 120 playable characters, and new characters like Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more!
- Upgraded Character Customizer allowing millions of possibilities. With character parts from all 6 movies, create cross-Trilogy mash-up characters like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
- Redesigned levels like the "Mos Espa Podrace" and "Gunship Cavalry" to take advantage of the the open vehicle gameplay of LEGO Star Wars II.
- Bonus levels and missions allow you to take 10 additional Bounty Hunter missions from Jabba the Hutt in the prequel trilogy.
- Two Player Local Co-Op lets friends and families play together.
- OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista
- Processor: Intel P3 1.0GHz or AMD Athlon XP or higher
- Memory: 156MB of RAM, 512MB required for Vista
- Graphics: 128MB Graphics card with Shader Model 2.0 Capability
- Hard Drive: 5GB of free space
RAM: 4 GB
Graphics: 256 MB
Mac OS: 10.10.5
Hard Disk: 5 GB
The following graphics cards are not supported: Intel GMA series, AMD 1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series. This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.