- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
LEGO: The Hobbit
Reclaim the Lost Kingdom brick by brick! Join Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf, Thorin and his company of Dwarves in an epic adventure across Middle-earth to recapture the Lonely Mountain in the most expansive LEGO game to date.
• Battle ravenous Trolls, dangerous Orcs and many more!
• Combine the Dwarves’ unique abilities to solve puzzles – often with hilarious results!
• Explore iconic locations in Middle-earth, from the Shire to Goblin-town and beyond.
- OS: Windows®XP SP3, Windows Vista/7/8 with latest service packs and updates installed
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 EE 3800+ (2*2000 Mhz) or similar Intel CPU, such as Intel Pentium Dual Core E2180 (2*2000 Mhz)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS or ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows XP and DirectX® 9.0b and below not supported
- OS: 10.9.5
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB VRAM*
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 9400 and NVIDIA 320M. This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.