- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Life is Strange
PRE-PURCHASE LIFE IS STRANGE 2 NOW
Reviews and Accolades
5/5 "A must-have." – The Examiner
5/5 "Something truly special." – International Business Times
"One of the best games I’ve played in years." – Forbes
10/10 "An impressive coming of age story." – Darkzero
8/10 "Rare and precious." – Edge
8.5/10 "OUTSTANDING." – GameInformer
90% "Dontnod have clearly put a lot of effort into the little details and it’s worth your time paying attention to their work." – Siliconera
4.5/5 "life is strange has me hooked" – HardcoreGamer
8/10 ".…has the potential to outdo both Telltale Games and Quantic Dream." – Metro
9.5/10 "Life is Strange is a must-buy" – PlayStation Lifestyle
About the Game
Episode 1 now FREE!
Life is Strange is an award-winning and critically acclaimed episodic adventure game that allows the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack.
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or NVidia card w/ 512 MB RAM (not recommended for Intel HD Graphics cards)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- OS: macOS 10.11
- Processor: 1.8GHz Intel or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512Mb AMD 4850, 512Mb Nvidia GT130, Intel HD4000 (See Notes for more details)
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- * All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012 (1)
- * All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
- * All 15” & 17" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2010 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- * All Mac Minis released since Late 2012 (1)
- * All iMacs released since Early 2009 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- * All Mac Pros released since early 2009
- (1) HD4000 & HD5000 cards require at least 8GB of System Memory
- * All MacBooks released since Early 2016
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 / SteamOS 2.0
- Processor: Intel i3 or AMD FX6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 640 (1GB), AMD R9 270, Intel Iris Pro 6200 or better
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Additional Notes: NVIDIA GPU's require Driver version 367.27 (tested). AMD and Intel GPU's require MESA 11.2 (tested). AMD GPUs are not supported on SteamOS
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.