Long after the passing of the Second Shadow, when dragons ruled the twilight sky and the stars were bright and numerous, came the Age of the Great Guilds.
Blacksmiths. Shepherds. Clerics. Each dedicated to the absolute control of secret knowledge.
Another such Guild was the Weavers. Over the centuries, their craft transcended the limits of physical cloth, until they wove the very fabric of reality itself. Now, a strange power has swept the Weavers into oblivion, leaving behind one Weaver boy to unravel the mystery. Help young Bobbin rescue his Guild…and you just might save the universe from an unspeakable catastrophe.
An Extraordinary adventure with an interface of magic…
- Stunning, high-resolution, 3D landscapes.
- Sophisticated score and musical effects.
- Detailed animation and special effects.
- Elegant point ‘n’ click control of characters, objects and magic spells.
- No burdensome typing, mapping, or inventory management.
- An easy and engaging game for beginners and veterans alike.
- OS: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: Any 2002 era PC or better
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Graphics: 2 MB - PCI Graphics Card
- DirectX®: Required for sound
- Hard Drive: 290 MB
- Sound: 16-bit sound card
- OS: Mac OS X version 10.5 (or newer)
- Processor: Intel Processor
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB free disk space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.