- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Digital Deluxe Edition
- Made Man Pack: Free access to in-game downloadable pack that lets players get behind the wheel of two different luxury automobiles modeled after classic cars from the period. In addition, Vito will look the part with two new “made man” suits, including a vintage tux.
- Digital Art Book: Get to know the families of Empire Bay with a photo album-style Digital art book that takes fans through the artistic design process of the game.
- Orchestral Soundtrack: Immerse yourself in Empire Bay’s symphonic masterpiece with the Mafia II score recorded by the Prague FILMHarmonic Orchestra.
- Digital Map of Empire Bay: Get familiar with the neighborhoods and own the streets with the Digital map depicting the 10 square miles of Empire Bay and all the hangout spots.
About the Game
About Mafia II
Vito Scaletta has started to make a name for himself on the streets of Empire Bay as someone who can be trusted to get a job done. Together with his buddy Joe, he is working to prove himself to the Mafia, quickly escalating up the family ladder with crimes of larger reward, status and consequence… the life as a wise guy isn’t quite as untouchable as it seems.
Intense gunplay, white-knuckle car chases and visceral hand-to-hand combat —it will take all that and more to become a “made man”.
Epic Gangster Story:
Inspired by iconic mafia drama, the compelling characters and cinematic presentation will pull players into the allure and impossible escape of life in the Mafia.
Immersive World and Period:
Enter the world of Empire Bay – World War II is raging in Europe and the architecture, cars, music and clothing all echo the period in stunning detail. As time passes, hot rod cars, 50s fashion and some of the era’s best music reflect the birth of a cool new era.
2K Czech’s proprietary Illusion Engine, allows gamers to explore Empire Bay’s 10 square miles of beautifully rendered outdoor environments and intricately designed interiors.
Soundtrack Reflects the Mood of the Era:
Players will be immersed in the Golden Era of America as Mafia II features tracks from some of the era’s most influential artists.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later) / Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Pentium D 3Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+ (Dual core) or higher
- RAM: 1.5 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8GB
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8600 / ATI HD2600 Pro or better
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse or Windows compatible gamepad
- Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game)include nVidia PhysX_drivers 10.04.02_9.10.0522and nVidia GPU drivers 197.13 or latest, Steam Client and Microsoft DirectX.
- OS: 10.10.5
- Processor: 2.0GHz Intel Core i3 or greater
- Memory: 4GB
- Graphics: 512Mb AMD 5650, 512Mb Nvidia 650M, Intel HD4000* (See Notes for more details)
- Storage: 8GB
- Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- * All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
- * All 15” MacBook Pros released since Early 2011 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- * All 17” MacBook Pros released since Early 2011
- * All Mac Minis released since Late 2012 (1)
- * All 21.5” iMacs released since Mid 2010 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- * All 27” iMacs released since Mid 2010
- * All Mac Pros released since Late 2009
- (1) Models with an Intel HD4000 or HD5000 graphics card require at least 8GB of System Memory
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- * All MacBooks released since Early 2016
Please note for your computer to meet the minimum requirements it must match or better all elements of the listed spec. For more detailed specifications check the Feral website.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.