- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
You should also like...
- Microsoft Project Professional 2016 1 User Lifetime GlobalOfficial websiteWORLDWIDE
- Norton Security Deluxe Multi Devices 2017 1 Year 5 PCOfficial websiteEU
Open the door to a new dimension in streaming and set up your own broadcast the easy way. Youcast includes templates for Let’s Plays, DIY guides and tutorials so you can get your gaming experiences, creative ideas and useful how-to videos on air in no time at all. Stream live or direct the action with hand gestures. The perfect interplay between Youcast and Intel RealSense technology makes interacting with your PC a mesmerizing experience. Add fantastic effects to your videos and images in realtime and swap backgrounds without green screen. Simply select a picture you like.
- Ready: Works with any webcam
- Set: Includes Game, Screen & Live Cast templates
- Go: Supports YouTube & Twitch
- Fly away: Intel RealSense background removal (Swap backgrounds easily without green screen)
- Say it: Add text to your media
- Turn up: Optimize the volume of your media
- Pimp it: Add effects to your stream & recording
- Relax: Automatic image optimization
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.