- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Maize is a first-person adventure game about what happens when two scientists misinterpret a memo from the U.S. Government and create sentient corn. And that last sentence is pretty much the least ridiculous thing about the game.
Explore an abandoned farm and a not-so-abandoned underground research facility as you uncover the mysteries around Maize, and possibly learn a bit about yourself along the way. Or maybe not.
With a colourful cast of characters and an absolutely absurd world, Maize offers up a unique experience that keeps the surprises coming. Seriously, they’re everywhere.
- Immerse yourself and explore Maize’s fully-realized environment,featuring a cornucopia of areas to explore (see what we did there?)
- Solve environmental puzzles that get more and more absurd the further you delve into the adventure
- Uncover the secrets of Maize’s world, as you try and figure out what it is the corn really want, aside from a very good nap
- Meet some friends and enemies along the way, which include a very small grumpy Russian robot bear and an unhinged corn stalk who’s a bit of a jerk
- OS: Windows 7 or above, 64 bit
- Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX | AMD Radeon 6870 HD series or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 11 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.