- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Majesty 2 Collection
New content just added to Majesty 2 Collection:
- 2 New Classes (Ice Mage, Assassin)
- 6 Spells
- 9 Abilities
- 8 Missions
- 6 Weapon Upgrades
About the Game
In the world of Majesty, you are the ruler of the Kingdom. Your rule is not absolute, however, as you face subjects that are independent and stubborn. They will need a great deal of persuasion before they carry out your wishes…
Includes all Majesty 2 content:
- Majesty 2
- Kingmaker expansion
- Battles of Ardania expansion
- Monster Kingdom expansion
The Kingmaker game editor enables players to create their own missions. Also included is every item, quest, unit and building previously only available for purchase using the in-game store. This additional content includes new spells, weapons, units, heroes, buildings, quests and more.
- Real-time strategy with indirect control – your heroes have a will of their own
- Build the ultimate fantasy kingdom and experience an engaging world, but beware: monsters are waiting to lay siege to your domain
- Defend your realm with noble warriors, spell-wielding wizards, or wild barbarians
- Multiplayer for up to 4 players over LAN
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.0GHz dual core processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 6800 GTX 512MB or better, Pixel Shader 2.0
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 4 GB free
- Sound: DirectX-compatible
- Additional:LAN required for multiplayer
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.