- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Max Payne 3 – Deathmatch Made in Heaven Pack (DLC)
Download the Deathmatch Made in Heaven Pack for four new multiplayer modes, weapons, items, burst and new arcade mode. In Dead Men Walking co-op mode, fight waves of enemies as Max and Passos, earning Grit, which is used to unlock new areas of the map, weapons, weapon attachments and ammo. Play as the villainous Saci, Captain Baseball Bat Boy’s nemesis, in Run and Stun mode; start with a stun gun and kill players to turn them to your side. Settle vendettas to score points in Marked Man, get kills as fast as you can for score multipliers in Time Attack, or play Checkpoint Challenge in Arcade mode.
Note: Add-on content for Max Payne 3; If Rockstar Pass is purchased, do not purchase items individually, as you will be charged again. Regional age and location restrictions may apply to purchase or download.
- OS: Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1
- Processor: Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ - i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ - FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ
- Memory: 2GB - 16GB
- Hard Disk Space: 35 GB
- Download Size: 372 MB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB VRAM / Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM - Radeon HD 7970 3GB VRAM
- Sound: 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live
- Additional Requirements: Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and http://support.rockstargames.com/home for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, Integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
- Additional Requirements: Initial activation requires internet connection and a valid Rockstar Social Club account (13+ to register); Online play requires log-in to Rockstar Social Club (13+); software installation required including GameShield IronWrap; DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.