- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition – Skychaser Add-On (DLC)
Skychaser features an exclusive Extra 330SC stunt aircraft created by established flight simulation developer IRIS Flight Simulation Software, accurately modelled down to the finest details, including a fully functional cockpit with authentic audio captured from a real-life engine.
The aircraft, which is fast and agile and has dominated four real-life World Aerobatic Championships, also features six exclusively designed custom paint schemes, making this a prized addition to your virtual fleet.
Additionally, Skychaser features four nail-biting missions, which will build your aerobatic skills and test them to the max!
Gold Coast Cruisin’
Giving you an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the Extra as you fly from Brisbane, Australia along the Queensland coast before landing at Gold Coast Airport. Put your precision to the test as you manoeuvre through this harrowing trial.
Taking you over the peaks and through the crevasses of Yosemite National Park, you will need to perform high-speed aerobatic manoeuvres down narrow winding valleys, over steep mountaintops and other unpredictable terrain. Expect sudden twists and turns, vertical climbs, and sudden dives on this rollercoaster ride of a course.
Set amidst the Welsh mountains in the UK, this is a course where you must demonstrate your mastery of the Extra 330SC by clinging to the sides of mountains whilst flying at high speeds, mere feet above the surface of lakes. This mission is unforgiving with a fast and frenetic pace.
Starting at Half Moon Bay Airport in San Francisco and flying along the edge of the Pacific Ocean to a landing at Shelter Cove, you will soar over the Golden Gate Bridge and marvel at the spectacular scenery of the Sierra Nevada range. To complete this mission, you must fly the entire course at top speed and under 500ft. Are your low level aerobatic skills up for the challenge?
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.