- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes EU
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes takes place 40 years before the Heroes V saga. Scattered across five different regions of Ashan, five special heroes must travel their own dangerous paths to grow in strength, unravel a demonic plot, and ultimately save the world from Chaos.
- Master unique and dynamic combat mechanics
- Art of tactics: Create offensive or defensive unit formations, learn advanced combos and make the best of your spells and artifacts to build up the right strategy and overcome your enemies.
- Various challenges: Defeat the enemy heroes by crossing their armies in standard battles. Launch into special challenges and Boss fights where your strategic skills will be put to a severe test. Solve puzzle battles by finding the right combination and wipe out the enemy in a limited number of turns.
- Unit management: Earn & hire units with different attributes and abilities to create your ultimate army combination.
- Heroes rising: Become more powerful after each battle by earning XP points and level- up your hero and your units.
- HD art, music & sounds: Enjoy the rich Might & Magic universe.
- Experience an Epic Adventure:
- Vibrantly detailed settings: Explore highly detailed maps full of knights, elves, wizards, necromancers, and demons and interact with a unique manga-style inspired environment.
- Prequel to Might & Magic® Heroes®: Play the childhood of the five main Heroes: Anwen, Godric, Fiona, Aidan and Nadia.
- Traverse the fantasy world of Ashan: Recruit & level up units, and discover hidden artifacts to build the most powerful army.
- Hot seat 1v1 and Online 2 to 4 Players PVP & Coop Mode on Steam™
- Multiple Heroes: Choose from 10 different characters, each one featuring unique spells and abilities.
- Build your own army: Select the best combination of creatures and artifacts to give you the strongest advantage on the battlefield.
- Join a friend and face up to two opponents in dynamic and strategic co-op battles.
- OS: Windows® XP / Windows Vista® / Windows® 7
- Processor: 3.0 GHz Pentium 4 or 1.8 GHz AMD Athlon64 3000+
- Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 1 GB Windows Vista – Windows 7
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (*see supported list)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: 1.6 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI Radeon™ HD 2000/ HD 3000/ HD 4000/ HD 5000/ HD 6000 series
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7600GS / 8 / 9 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 series
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.