- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Might & Magic: Heroes III (HD Edition)
Important note: Heroes III – HD Edition content is based on the original 1999 game: The Restoration of Erathia.
Do you remember all those sleepless nights spent fighting Black Dragons and Archangels, Demons and Necromancers? Were you a true fan of Heroes® of Might & Magic® III? We have great news for you!
The most popular Heroes® title of all time is back in HD! Fifteen years later, rediscover the epic tale of Queen Catherine Ironfist, as she re-embarks on her critically acclaimed quest to unite her ravaged homeland and re-conquer the kingdom of Erathia.
Forge the destinies of mighty and magical heroes, leading fantastic and ferocious creatures in a game that still stands today as the landmark opus of the Might & Magic: Heroes’ franchise.
Heroes® of Might & Magic® III is a turn-based strategy game, originally released in February 1999.
• A new HD experience: re-live the Heroes® III in HD, a true craftsmanship which offers players updated graphics, with wide screen compatibility.
• Enjoy the critically acclaimed Heroes® III gameplay, with 7 exciting campaign scenarios, around 50 skirmish maps, a local multiplayer mode and a map editor.
• A new online multiplayer lobby: Now Steamworks compatible, Heroes® III offers an online multiplayer lobby, where you can share your experience with the Heroes III community.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 - both 32/64bit versions
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 3800+ @ 2.0 GHz (or better)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD2900 (256MB VRAM or more with Shader Model 4.0)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Additional Notes: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required * This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT4.0 * Windows XP and Vista are not officially supported for this title although they may run the game properly.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.