- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Minecraft Windows 10 Edition
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in Creative Mode with unlimited resources or in Survival Mode, defend against monsters and dig deep into the world to discover the rarest ores. Do all this alone, or work together with your friends over the internet. Build, create, and explore!
The PC Java version is the first version of Minecraft to be released. Often referred to as Minecraft: Java Edition. It supports cross-platform play between Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows. This edition also supports user-created skins. It is the classic version.
- Build, create, and explore in Minecraft for PC and Mac! Have ridiculous amounts of fun!
- Play alone or with friends. Minecraft for PC/Mac supports online multiplayer and solo play.
- Take advantage of limitless supplies and create anything you can imagine in Creative Mode.
- Mine, craft, and go on exciting adventures in Survival Mode. Journey into the depths and take on the Ender Dragon, if you dare!
- Also features horses, rabbits, chickens, zombies, pigs with saddles, boats, minecarts, TNT, zombies, redstone, villagers, iron golems, potions, maps, books, pickaxes, carrots, and lots, lots more. Honestly, there’s a ludicrous amount of cool things to mess about with. You should give it a go!
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.