- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
My Family Creative Studio
You should also like...
Create your own calendars, comics, greeting cards, party kits, photo frames, stationery, t-shirts and more!
Play or create your own jigsaws, solitaire, sliding puzzle and memory match games.
Use all your own photos and imagery or use the large library of images already supplied.
Create your own wallpapers and screensavers or use the ones supplied to customise your desktop.
Use the editing tools to trace around areas of your photos to cut out people, pets, or anything else to use in your scenes.
Add effects using the effect tools.
- Photo Frames
- Greeting Cards
- Post Cards
- Party Kits. Address labels, invitations and place settings
- Stationery. Letterheads, notepaper
- Door Hangers
Comic book creator
Games and Puzzles
- Memory Match
- Sliding Puzzle
- Jigsaw Puzzle
- Wallpapers. Use the pre-supplied ones or create your own
- Screensavers. Use the pre-supplied ones or create your own
- OS: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Processor: Pentium 800 Mhz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: SVGA video card capable of 1024x768 and 24-bit color
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% compatible Windows® 16-bit sound card and drivers
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.