- Payment in Crypto-currency
- Exchange rate online
- Instant key delivery
- Complete anonymity
- High security
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy
- NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst
- NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 – Shikamaru’s Tale Extra Scenario Pack
- NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 – Gaara’s Tale Extra Scenario Pack
- NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 – The Sound Four Characters Pack
- NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
- NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM
- NARUTO STORM 4 : Road to Boruto Expansion
- NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 2
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM LEGACY collects all 4 STORM games in one breathtaking collection. This series has established itself among the pinnacle of anime & manga adaptations to video games! This collection includes: HD Remasters of NARUTO: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 2, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 3 FULL BURST, and NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: ULTIMATE NINJA STORM 4 ROAD TO BORUTO.
- OS: Windows (64bit) 7 or higher up to date
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo, 3.0GHz - AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6400+ 3.2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB video card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA – Asian countries;
- EMEA – a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU – European countries;
- PL – Poland;
- RU – Russia;
- US – USA.
Most products in the Gramez.com have a “WORLDWIDE” or “GLOBAL” region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.